Art On Loan Program
This call is for all 2D art mediums. Seeking work that represents the urban landscape that are bold, gritty, imaginative, and creatively outside the box.
- Send all submittals via Dropbox, You Send, or e-mail only to email@example.com .
- You may submit up to 25 images. .
- You must be a Paid BWAC Member in 2019 in good standing.
- Please remember that selected work will be on exhibit for at least 1year.
- All images must be JPEG files – 72 DPI with longest dimension not to exceed 1600 Pixels, no file should exceed 2MB.
- All files must be named as follows:
Last Name – First Initial – Title – Medium
- Submission Deadline: Saturday March 8, 2020
- Notification: March 28, 2020
- Accepted work received at OHM: Sunday 4/19/20 & Monday 4/20/20 between 11AM and 4PM
- Transport accepted work to CFAL: Friday 4/24/20
- Return work currently at CFAL to BWAC: Friday 4/24/20
- Installation: Saturday 4/25/20
- Show Opens: Monday 4/27/20
- Opening Reception: TBD
- Show Closes: April 2021
Because of the great success of this program we have been asked us to continue this program for a fourth year as a juried exhibition of work from BWAC members which will be shown in the law offices of The Center for Appellate Litigation located at 120 Wall Street, 28th Floor, in New York City. They have committed to purchased work for their permanent collection each year, also some of the partners and employees may individually purchase work as well. Any purchases will be announced at the end show. If you have any questions contact:
Fritz (Steven) Weiss –
P: 718-356-0817 – C: 917-881-1947