Artists Helping Artists: BWAC is a joint effort accomplished by you, me, and all the other exhibiting artists. Together, we produce, plus host, a series of free art exhibitions including a video/film series, free musical performances, and a website where you can present your work and manage your own, personal, mini-website with up to fifty images and contact information.
As a BWAC Exhibiting Artist: You participate in a community of artists helping each other advance their careers. Working with your peers is the greatest benefit you receive. The more you give the more you get. See you soon. You are accepted into all three shows (Shows are open from 1-6PM only on weekends):
Becoming a Member: You can now easily become a member using our new (as of 2016) simple registration and payment option! By clicking on “Buy Now” and completing the payment process, your acknowledge that you are agreeing to BWAC’s Terms & Conditions as follow:
I understand and agree that:
1) There is a 6 hour work requirement for joining, and 12 more hours for each show in which I exhibit.
2) At the end of the season, my credit card will be charged the work waiver fee for any hours due at $20 per hour.
3) On any regular art work sale, BWAC will take 25% commission with a $20 per piece minimum commission.
4) On auction sales, BWAC will take a 75% commission on all work sold.
5) What and how much work exhibited is at the sole discretion of BWAC.
6) No fees or prepaid work waivers are refundable.
7) I donate to BWAC any artwork left past the specified pick-up dates after each show.
8) I exhibit at my own risk and will provide my own insurance if desired.