Directions for setting up your personal Image Bank site:
Important: When adding new art to the image bank, the names of the files that contain the images you want to upload must only have letters and numbers: no spaces, no dashes, no punctuation, no unusual characters. Rename them if necessary, before trying to upload.
- Go to: http://www.brooklynartist.com/Artist_Login.cfm
- Log in. (Your password is password until you change it to something more private).
- Update your information first (including a new password).
- Update images following the directions. (you will need images of the correct size [maximum 900 pixels wide x 622 pixels high] already filed on your computer).
- You will now have your personal mini-website with the address using your name. The address will be first.last.BrooklynArtist.com
- Please try your best to follow these directions for uploading images.
If you still have a problem, contact Victoria L. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to make a subject line indicating the need for BWAC assistance.